Branding Strategist/ Experience Designer
Lion Travel Service Co., Ltd. | Taipei, Taiwan | Jul. 2021 – Present
• Collaborated internationally and locally with multiple stakeholders, including travel product managers, event planners, transportation leads, merchandising associates, outsourced vendors, and clients to balance innovation, business needs, and customer expectations.
• Maintained, strengthened, and created a cohesive impression and brand value of Lion Group brands - The Future, The Kitchen, Breezy Blue, etc. by market positioning, identity setting, packaging design, product selection, and experience design.
• Led the production process for hundreds of gifts and printed stationery for an international 3-day-event in Santa Barbara, which included the management of project timelines, work delegation, and local suppliers.
BaTalk ltd. | Remote in Taipei, Taiwan | Mar. 2021 - Jul. 2021
• Work directly with the engineering and marketing team to improve the usability flow of Me Loop, an online dating and self-development App.
• Clarified and defined business requirements, user needs, and technical constraints as they apply to the user interface.
• Developed visually rich UI assets in accordance with the style guide.
Artecnica | Beverly Hills, CA | Oct 2018 - Dec 2018
• Expand on the original brand with new design possibilities from materials and pattern experimenting, mockup testing, to production drawing.
• Researched and contacted the manufacturers for quotes of material and component orders.
• Assisted with architectural drawings and conceptual rendering.
UX Research Assistant
Freelance at Denso Ten Corp. | Fountain Valley, CA | Oct. 2018
• Observed and assisted throughout the user experimenting process.
• Recorded user reactions and the conversations between test participants and
the inquirer, which determined a future cockpit design direction for Toyota.
Product Design Intern
Munchkin Inc. | Van Nuys, CA | May 2017 - Aug. 2017
• Developed travel and home products for toddlers from market research, ideating, prototyping, refining, to presenting.
• Created 100+ design variations on visual and functional details for the pocket blanket project.
• Collaborate with compliance, marketing, and overseas engineering team.
ArtCenter College of Design; Pasadena, CA
Bachelor of Science - Product Design, Apr 2019
ArtCenter Testlab Berlin; Berlin, Germany
Body in Balance Study Away, May - Jul 2018
Kyoto Seika University; Kyoto, Japan
Culture/ Craft Study Away, Aug 2017
Eden Social Welfare | Volunteering | Hsin-chu, Taiwan | 2010
Sold toothbrushes at Hsin-chu train station to raise money for the disabled.
Buddhist Compassion Relief Tzu Chi Foundation | Volunteering | Hsin-chu, Taiwan | 2010
Helped recycle trashes at the Tzu Chi recycling center.